DriStud Cool Window Flashing Tape is a window sealing system that can also be used for general sealing of wall penetrations. It provides ultimate protection against water infiltration for windows, doors and thru-wall entry points. It has a modified butyl adhesive and ensures maximum adhesion to most external building wraps and building membranes across a wide range of temperatures guaranteeing reliable performance in all climates. DriStud Cool Window Flashing Tape does not contain asphalt and is able to be applied in temperatures as low as -6°C without the need for primer.
- CodeMark™ Certified
- Designed for application in temperatures as low as -6°C and also be applied to damp surfaces without primer
- Service temperature range -25°C to 80°C
- Compatible with a wide range of building materials
- Compliant with AAMA 711-13 guidelines for preventing water penetration around fasteners
- With rubberized polypropylene film it easily conforms into anomalies in OSB and transitions, eliminating gaps which can assist in undesirable water movement
- Can be exposed to UV and weather for up to 42 days
- Can be used for residential and commercial buildings
- Suitable for all wind zones of NZS 3604 up to and including “Extra High”
- Only One Layer Required on the Sill for maximum adhesion
- No Corner Moulds Required
WARNING – Avoid high heat and/or ignition sources during shipment, storage and application. Do not store DriStud Cool Window Flashing Tape in places where prolonged exposure to Sunlight is possible. TCL Hunt highly recommends this product is stored inside or under cover.
||Rolls per carton