DriStud Bozz Window Flashing Tape is a bituminous modified, self-adhesive, polymeric faced tape. It is a window sealing system that can also be used for general sealing of wall penetrations. This product is extremely flexible, with a release backing paper to assist with ease of use and it is compatible with most external building wraps. Corner moulded units may be used with this product but are not necessary.
- CodeMark™ Certified
- Designed for application in temperatures between 10-30°C without the requirement of primers
- Compatible with a wide range of building membranes and building materials
- Strong and durable with a 1000µm thickness
- Can be exposed to UV and weather for up to 42 days
- Can be used for residential and commercial buildings
- Suitable in all Wind Zones of NZS:3604 up to and including “Extra High”
WARNING – Avoid high heat and/or ignition sources during shipment, storage and application. Do not store DriStud Bozz Window Flashing Tape in places where prolonged exposure to Sunlight is possible. TCL Hunt highly recommends this product is stored inside or under cover.