Vented Batten (VB20) is a Polypropylene Ventilated Batten which provides a continuous 18,000mm2 per linear metre of passive airflow. This will enable the movement and release of warm air which can eliminate condensation in the roof void and wall cavity. The VB20 is designed as a dual purpose product providing the following benefits.
- Peel-off adhesive backing for temporary fixing, hence reducing labour time and cost.
- It is manufactured with recommended 4mm vents which make it ideal as a roof perimeter batten as it will repel the ingress of nesting insects.
- The VB20 is also designed to provide a strong, durable purlin vent to allow passive airflow throughout the entire roof and wall area.
- When used as a purlin batten, the VB20 has been upgraded in strength and tested to exceed foot traffic weight requirements on the roof above.
It is ideal for Residential Skillion Roof Design and Commercial Buildings.
- BRANZ Appraised
- Releases hot air from roof and wall voids and eliminates condensation
- Ensures unimpeded airflow through Skillion roof cavities. Recommended for any Skillion Roof
- New Build or Renovation
- Easy to install - manufactured in 1800mm lengths for easy handling
- Additional fixing screw length is required to accommodate 20mm thickness of the VB20
- 30 year warranty
- 45mm (W) x 20mm (H) x 1800mm (L)
- 50 pieces (90 LM) per Carton