The VENT Ridge Vent is designed to release warm air from the roof void using the natural convection of rising warm air or by means of negative pressure created by wind blowing over the roof. The RV10P has an adhesive and flexible aluminium flashing which is designed to form to roofing profiles and prevent water ingress on any pitch roof. The RV10P form part of a passive ventilation system that works year round with no moving parts or energy consumption.
The RV10P is designed to be compatible with roof cladding profiles with a trough depth of <38mm.
- It comes in 1.2 metre long
- 6 pieces (7.2 LM) per Carton
- BRANZ appraised
- Free Airflow of 8,000mm2 per linear metre
- Releases hot air from roof voids and eliminates condensation
- Recommended for cold roof pitch of over 30° and Skillion roof
- For trough depths >38mm use an RV10DT (Deep Trough)
- New Build or Renovation
- Easy to install – Manufactured in 1200mm lengths for easy handling
- Not visible when covered with ridge flashing (Ridge Flashing not included)
- Insect proof – Recommended 4mm vents to prevent ingress of nesting insects
- Manufactured in recycled plastics
- 30 year warranty