ProctorGeo HC9 Spacer Mat is a three dimensional shaped mesh of UV stabilized polypropylene monofilaments, tangled and fused together.
ProctorGeo HC9 is used to provide permanent drainage and ventilation between the roof sheeting and water resistant roofing underlay. It also offers significant sound reduction from rain impact noise.
Key Features & Advantages
- Provides a permanent drainage channel for condensate or moisture that may get under the roof
- Provides space for continuous air movement between the roof deck/underlay and metal roof.
- Reduces corrosion risk— of particular importance with zinc or galvanized steel roof sheets.
- UV resistant during installation.
- Reduction in rain and hail impact noise on metal roofing of up to 24.8dB.
- Allows for movement of the roof sheet under temperature fluctuations.
- Contributes to reduction in temperature of the roof substrate in summer conditions.
- Allows for evaporation of moisture from the roofing structure.
- Flexible and lightweight for ease of install.
- Easily cut with scissors or knife.