Protor Passive Wraptite-SA consists of triple layer polyolefin textile with a proprietary acrylic moisture vaopur permeable adhesive and release liner.
It combines the best properties of a vapour permeable membrane and a self adhesive water and air barrier in one innovative self-adhering product. Use of highly vapour permeable self-adhesive membranes decreases installation times when compared to mechanically fastened membrane systems and is suitable for residential, commercial and high rise buildings.
Continuous contact of the membrane to the sheathing by even distribution of stress over the entire bonded surface allows better resistance to wind pressures and elimination of stress point concentrations.
KEY FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- No primer required on most clean substrates down to -6°C
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Multiple substrate compatibility
- UV exposure: six weeks
- Low Flammability (Flammability Index: 1)
- Wide service temperature range, easily installed in all climates
- Tear, rip and puncture resistant during and after construction, reducing install costs
- Zero VOCs, and free of any chemicals on the Living Building Challenge Red List
- NZBC compliance
- Approved Sealant: Tremco Dymonic 100