DriStud Procourse is a plastic damp proof course and is used as a permanent moisture barrier. It is a high impact low density polyethylene film embossed on both sides and can be used as a damp course (in brick or block work), as a concealed flashing (under timber, window frames or door frames) or when separation is required between different materials.
- Meets AS/NZS 2904:1995
- Embossed on both sides
- Unaffected by LOSP timber treatments
- Suitable for both timber and steel-framed buildings
- Can be used for residential and commercial buildings
- Extremely durable
Has an expected functional life in excess of 50 years when installed in accordance to the technical literature provided and is NOT exposed to weather or UV light for a total of more than 30 days, and NEVER exposed to solvents or chemicals that will degrade the product.
Meets NZ building codes
Meets or exceeds applicable building codes including:
- Clause B2 Durability (B2.3.1)
- Clause E2 External Moisture (E2.3.2 / E2.3.3)
- Clause F2 Hazardous Building Materials (F2.3.1)
Is a suitable moisture resistant alternative to bituminous damp proof course and as an alternative flashing for weather sealing window and door joinery installations in masonry veneer wall claddings.
||Rolls per carton